Product Code: 2233
This is available with a 30-day trial
This is not dressage legal
2233 2in1 Loose Ring Snaffle double broken
Widths in inch: 5” / 5 1/4” / 5 1/2” / 5 3/4”
Ring-Ø: 70 mm - 2 3/4"
Thickness: 16 mm
SWEET copper mouth with stainless steel rings
International article number: 2233
1 Bit - 2 impact levels
The new 2 in 1 bit offers two additional impact levels in the horse’s mouth by simply switching the sides of the bit.
1. If you buckle the more angular side of the bit towards the horse’s tongue, the pressure occurs more selectively.
2. If you buckle the round side towards the horse’s tongue, you have a softer impact.
If the sign + is visible on the mounting side, the more effective side is in use. If you cannot see the + sign from the mounting side, the softer side is in use.
Changing the buckling from time to time prevents a desensitization of the horse’s mouth.
Benefits of SWEET Copper Link:
- Better acceptance
- Pleasant sweet taste of the middle piece
- Encourages chewing and salivation
- Solid copper composition (90% Copper, 7% Iron Aluminum, no Nickel) with very high strength
- Horses feel good with SWEET Copper
Benefits of a double-broken Loose Ring Snaffle:
- No pressure on the palate
- Balanced weight distribution on tongue and jaw
- Horses can easily be ridden on the bit
- No nutcracker-effect
- More forgiving to mistakes caused by a rider's strong hand or pulling on the reins
Benefits of a Loose Ring Snaffle:
- The free sliding rings of the Loose Ring Snaffle enable the horse to adjust the position of the bit in his mouth. This tends to make the horse relax his jaw and chew the bit, thus encouraging the horse to accept the bit
- When picking up the reins the rings move so that the bit is automatically positioned correctly
- Young horses or inexperienced riders should always gain experience with a loose ring snaffle before trying out a D-Ring Bit or other bits
Stübben STEELtec quality:
- No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
- Long durability due to selected materials
- A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
Be the first to write a review for this product!Write Review