Product Code: 2241
This is available with a 30-day trial
This is not dressage legal
2241 Easy Control Pelham
Widths Pony Size in inch: 4 1/8” / 4 3/4”
Cheeks: 4 cm - 1 1/2"
Thickness 12 mm
Widths in cm: 12.5 / 13.5/ 14.5 cm
Widths in inch: 5” / 5 1/4” / 5 3/4"
Cheeks: 5 cm - 2"
Thickness: 14 mm
International article number: 2241
Benefits of an EZ-Control Pelham Bit
- More effective impact – rigid effect only in direction of pull with flexibility of external bit parts
- More effective and mouth-friendly aids
- Enables easier communication between horse and rider
- Especially effective in horses that tend to pull
- EZ-Control Pelhams have proven their worth in jumping where it is often difficult to slow the horse down before the next jump.
- If the bit is too harsh, the horses get too cautious and fail to speed up. This will not happen with the EZ-Control Pelham.
- If required, the EZ-Control Pelham has a strong leverage effect on the horse.
- As soon as the horse accepts the rein aids, the bit has a soft and comfortable action on tongue and bars.
- The EZ-Control Pelham allows more direct aids with less pressure on the reins.
Benefits of the Pelham bit:
- Can be ridden with one or two reins.
- Pull and leverage effect can be applied as required
Special Benefits of the Cheeks:
- The special features of a Stübben STEELtec Pelham are its short shanks
- They enable a direct impact on the horse with short rein movement
- A direct impact is very helpful in jumping, particularly in fast turns between the jumps
- The flat hooks prevent the horse’s lips from being pinched. /list]
- No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
- Long durability due to selected materials
- A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
Stübben STEELtec quality:
Be the first to write a review for this product!Write Review